Blog Viewers

Jumanne, 11 Februari 2014

7th February 2014-Prague, Czech Republic


At exactly 10:30am Turkish Airline’s Airbus 320 from Istanbul touched down at Vaclav Havel (Praha Ruzyne) Airport in Prague Czech Republic. After passing through all security and Migration checks I went direct to Carousel to get my bag. 10 minutes my bag is not showing up, I freaked out but I felt much better as I wasn't the only one whose bag is missing, there were other two guys from Tripoli, Libya. These guys were complaining a lot, we all had to go to the baggage claim desks for necessary baggage claim documentations. 

After all paper works I was good to go out of the Airport as I knew Zuzana Klusova was waiting for me. For the third time I was not alone in Prague after my arrival. First time it was 2008 when an old friend Vendula Veckova picked me up from the airport and second time it was 2012 when my bosses Michaela and Tomas Gongol were there for me
Face to face again with Zuzana after 5 months of parting ways in Moshi, Tanzania, I feel much better to see her again. After Hugs and kisses, we then exit the airport building. Wow, it’s freezing outside;
“I have a present for you” Said Zuzana
“what is it?” I anxiously asked
She opens her plastic bag and give me a new pair of black jackets,
“You are my savior” I told Zuzana
I put on my new jackets, now I’m not worrying about freezing but Im worrying about being late for the business meeting with Jane and Jirka to be held at the pub in Prague main train Station.

We have to wait for the bus, which runs every 30 minutes from Vaclav Havel Airport to Prague train Station. We have 20 minutes of waiting.
20 minutes later the bus arrives we board and start cruising to the train station, after few minutes of struggling to find the pub location, we found it and Jane was there waiting for us but Jirka had to go to work. Jirka and Jane are couples to be married after six months then would like to go to Tanzania for their honeymoon so the meeting was planning their trip to Tanzania which will be arranged by my Company Tanzania City Explorers. The meeting was fine and everything went as planned despite of me being late.

After the meeting Jane goes to work, I and Zuzi had to wait for almost 3 hours for the training running from Prague to Zilina, Slovak Republic. The train arrived we boarded and left for Ostrava. In Ostrava there were Gabriela and her friend (Zuzana’s Colleague) waiting for us. Another happy moment meeting Gabriela, hugs and jumping, funny as usual when we two meet. Time to go home, Zuzana’s Colleague drives us to Nizni Lhoty at Zuzana’s home.

8th February 2014
Its is Saturday, we have to go ball dancing, but the dance requires black suite and I don’t have one as my bag hasn’t arrived yet. Zuzana made a call to Michal Sotak and the suite problem was solved, I will were Michal’s suite and Zuzana’s father shoes. Zuzana has to go to work in the morning the next so she won’t be with us at the ball dance, so in the evening on her way to work she drove me to Michal’s family house and drop me there. It has been almost 14 months ever since I was in this house, quite happy to meet Sotak’s family again and moreover meeting Tomas and his wife Lucy, I did not meet them in 2012.

Michal, Lucy, Tomas and I left the house to Frydek Mistek to Michal’s apartments where I had to leave my small backpack and then proceeded to the middle age pub. It is quite old building and interesting, we had dinner and drinks and talked a lot.
Something funny happened at the pub, Michal asked something about visa, he actually did not understand why Mama mkuu from Mbeya was not allowed to fly from Milan to Czech Republic when she had a Schengen visa, so I took out my passport trying to explain to him that when asking for a Schengen visa and needs to freely move in Schengen area you must mention that on the application form.
After my explanation I put my passport back in the inner pocket of the jacket but then I couldn’t feel that the passport was in the pocket, I was wondering where did it go, I just put it in one minute ago, I quickly thought maybe I missed the pocket and I dropped it but it wasn’t on the floor neither, I freaked out and started looking all over for it, I had to unbutton the jacket and finally found out that the passport was in the back of the jacket because the was a big hole right close to the jacket pocket
From the pub we headed to the ball dance, It was like re union as I met so many people and families I know as well as Bez mamy team, Gabriela, Michaela and Tomas Gongol. The dance had a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to the next ball dance

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni