Blog Viewers

Jumanne, 25 Februari 2014

Lord of the Dance - Cez Arena, Ostrava

Two tickets to attend Lord of the Dance in Ostrava at Cez Arena on 24 February 2014,a Christmas present for me and Zuzka from her Parents, fantastic
I always watch this kind of dance in the medieval English movies now I see it live on the stage, you don’t wanna miss this if is to be performed in your area. You will be thrilled. How can people be creative like this? I admire this kind of creativity.
Lord of the dance is an Irish musical and dance production created by Michael Flatley. Their style of stomping their shoes on the floor and create a musical beats will amaze and make you frozen stiff. The violin players are incredible.
 I have attended several music shows but this was the best ever.
“Ladies and gentleman, there will be an interval of 20 minutes” A lady on PA spoke
“come on !...I wish they could continue playing the whole night” I said because I did want to get up off the seat and go for a break, the dance was just perfect. But It’s ok because the dancers probably need to rest for a moment after stomping the floor for quite sometimes


Mr and Mrs Klus have made my day. My brain is fresh and ready for the next Bez Mamy's projects presentation in Dobratice.


Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni