Blog Viewers

Jumatatu, 3 Machi 2014

SAMA DOMA TV SHOW - 28th February


I was told I was the first Tanzanian on the show, I wish I would have 20 minutes of speaking about my Country and our projects of helping poor children in Tanzania but these 7 minutes were enough to let people aware of our projects in Africa

Many Europeans think there is war everywhere in Africa,they consider Africa as unsafe place to go, my tour in Europe is also to let people know that Not every where people are fighting,its my duty to tell them how exotic, beautiful and peaceful Tanzania is.

Many good things about Africa always don´t appear in global news thats why most people in Europe are not well informed about this developing continent

Former president of Tanzania Mwl Julius Nyerere said Africa is of Interest when we are killing one another, if we want to appear in European News we can cause more trouble somewhere

Im glad to let people know that Tanzania is a land of UNESCO´s world heritage Serengeti National park which was used as inspiration for animated disney feature film The lion king.
In 1950s Bernhard Grzimek and his son Michael produced a book and a film by the name Serengeti shall never die.

Tanzania is also a home of the highest mountain in Afica Kilimanjaro and stone town Zanzibar

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni