Blog Viewers

Jumamosi, 15 Machi 2014

300 Rise of an Empire

Since the climbing of Lysa Hora the whole week has been free for me. On thursday 13th Michal Sotak,my friend and my roommate invited me for the movie at Cinestar Ostrava. Taking a little moment to refresh my brain before the coming up events-

  • Interview at Polar TV on Monday 17th
  • School to School project presentation with Eliska at Dubnany School on Thursday 20th 
  • Projects presentation in Trutnov on tuesday 25th
  • and in Studenka on wednesday 26th
  • Then on 28th I will be leaving Moravian region to Prague the historical capital of Bohemia
Cinestar is just great, I think I have been here before in 2012 with Tomas watching James Bond's Skyfall. this time it is 300. The rise of Empire in 3D. if you watch 3D movie you will never enjoy watching a movie on your laptop anymore. Very nice graphics and visual


"It is better to die on your feet than living on your knees". Such beautiful inspiring words to soldiers from commander Themistocles (Sullivan Stapleton) star of the movie.

I would use these words to some African countries that it is better to try hard to build economy and create better future of their countries by using vast amount of resources they have than living on their knees begging and depending on western countries because dependant economy has consequences to face

For example African Development Bank cancelled more than 640million dollars of debts owed by Tanzania because of being impressed by the country's efforts to grow her economy and accountability level of public finance. By the year 2013 the country's economy grew at rate of 7 % and poverty reduction grew at rate of 2 %

As Tanzanian Im eager to see the economy Rise of a former Germany empire as I can see so many infrastructures construction going on around the country

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni