Blog Viewers

Alhamisi, 27 Machi 2014

The last stand at studenka

“What are all these cameras doing here”, I asked
“These are journalists and TV reporters”, Tomas replied.
Wooow, on TV again?, I was surprised

 You are the only famous black man in Czech Republic. This is the only year when Bez mamy has been on the news man times than ever, Tomas said.


We were in bunker at Studenka where I was doing my last Presentation in Moravia region before I move to Prague Bohemia on friday 28th ready for my trip to Istanbul. The Presentation was organized by Polar TV´s Renata and Lukas Zavadil

Studenka is on the mainline railway between Krakow and Prague. I always pass here by train from Prague to Ostrava and otherwise

The bunker which was built by Germans in 1944 is being rebuilt by Renata and Lukas for people´s meetings and gatherings, it has not been finished but can be used for different occasions

We had about 16 attendants, and about 3 cameramen for local news, one was from TV Odra. It was cold in this bunker but people never care about this because they were interested with the event.


Before the starting of the presentation TV interview was first, audiences were interviewed then I and Michaela followed. Lukas was a reporter in this event

Tomas made a joke to me that I should be Bez mamy´s Hall of fame.

In the end of the presentation people asked many questions and one old man wanted to have photo with me and before that he said, What we are doing to help children in Africa is more than a job, it is sympathy from the heart

I guess this is the last encounter with Lukas and Renata for the year 2014. Personally I thank them for the publicity they have made for our projects especially the Documentary production which can be viewed on the link below, Note: It´s is in Czech Language. The version with English subtitles will be released for international viewers

WATCH

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni