Blog Viewers

Jumatatu, 3 Machi 2014

Horni Domaslavice - 2nd March

At about 8 am I and Zuzka left Nizni Lhoty to Horni Domaslavice church for the holy mass. This church was bulit in between 1739 – 1745. At this parish is where I will have my another presentation

As usual in many parts of this country I was the only black man in the church. After the mass was finished the Parish priest acknowlegded my presence in the church and made an announcement about our projects in Africa and invited church members to attend my presentation later in the evening


In the evening the whole Bez Mamy team were at Horni Domaslavice Parish house. Preparing everything ready for the presentation

The presentation started as planned with encouraging number of attendants although it is not the first time for people of this parish to hear about Bez mamy´s projects.
All attendants looked interested to know more about our projects and about Tanzania, I could see that on their faces, smiling, listening careful and asking questions,this encouraged me to talk more

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni