Blog Viewers

Jumatano, 5 Machi 2014

Silesian University in Opava

The project presentation at Silesian University started at 13:05. Although me and Tomas were already at the University about 5 hours before because Tomas had other business to Take care

I was supposed to present in English for one hour and I was able to manage my time and  finish the english presentation at exactly 14:05 when Tomas continued with Czech Presentation.

Stories of my meeting with Ondrej and my trip to Ethiopia for a Czech visa were of interest to audiences. I also talked about living facts of Tanzania, Democracy, economy, education, infrastructures and tourism. I guess these were interesting topics for international development students because I had to compare Tanzanian democracy with other countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda, DR congo, Sudan and Somalia

As we need more volunteers to come to Africa, again I talked about wars in Africa. Most people are not well informed about Africa so I was trying to let more people know that war is not everywere in Africa. Its is like when people are fighting in Ukraine it doesn´t mean the whole Europe is a war zone

This is another presentation I liked, because people were sitting put and listening carefully, some were going out and coming back. It is always difficult to sit for more than one hour if you are not interested with the on going topic. Tomas spoke for almost another 20 minutes and when he finished audiences started asking questions.

These were not like other questions from Audiences in some schools  asking how old I am, if I have a girlfriend etc, these were serious questions for example one women was worrying about poor financial managements of humanitarian supports sent to Africa. Most of support never reach targeted groups, honestly she had a point but "this is not our case" answered Tomas

Sometimes It is always difficult to know if what you were presenting was interesting until somebody say something. After Tomas closed the presentation then Dominika Hajkova came upfront to give us the compliment on the good presentation we have done.

"It was very interesting presentation, now I know more about Africa than before" Said Dominika. Personaly I´m glad we have one member of this University who supports our Organization. Support doesn´t only mean providing money or giving something but also commenting, liking and sharing our posts on facebook  and that is what Dominika does so often. This increases popularity of our organization activities

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni