Blog Viewers

Jumatatu, 17 Machi 2014

Polar TV´s guest of the day

I was talking to one journalist in Tanzania  and I asked him if he can write a feature story about our humanitarian projects in Mbeya. He gave me one answer which I will never forget, he said first: There is no editor interested with some NGO stories on newspapers because they don´t sell, second: by publishing our activities story he will make me more famous and rich. I think he was forgeting that the project is not mine,the project is helping our people and building the economy of our country

I´m glad there are few jounalists who more than one time were able to publish our humanitarian projects and tell people what we do, these are Joseph Mwaisango of Mbeya yetu blog, Godfrey and Brandy Nelson of Mwananchi Newspaper and Cheyo of TBC Mbeya.

Now I´m in Europe and jounalists think we are doing exotic and a great job and therefore we are invited in TVs studios for interviews on our projects in Tanzania, this gives us more publicity and posibilities to help poor children in Tanzania.

Last time I was in Czech National TV and Today I was in Polar Tv´s guest of the day program. Together with Tomas Gongol we had to talk about what we do in Africa but we had different questions,  I was asked
  1. How challenging is my job and what do I provide for the project?
    I had to explain my duties,what I do for the organization like coordinating projects, managing finances and the difficulties I face.
  2. How did my cooperation begin, when and how did it all begin?
    I had to tell a story on how I met Bez Mamy founder Ondrej Horecky and how we became friends because according to him I was the first black man he met in Africa who could speak his language,Although actually I wasn´t able to speak but I knew some Czech words
  3. What is my task here in Czech? Here in Czech Republic I have brought Africa closer to people and organization sponsors, I do presentation to keep people informed on what we actually did, doing and will do
  4. How do I perceive NGO Bez mamy, as Tanzanian citizen? And how local people and orphans accept them? I see Bezmamy as partner in my country development,by now the government of Tanzania is busy building infrastructure which is good for the economy growth. In this case the government now can´t do everything thats why Bez Mamy is helping orphans in education for their future potential employments. Local people accept it because they see Bez mamy as a support to our government economy growth goals. To the children who lost their parents now they see Bez mamy as their father and mother
Thanks to Lukas Zavadil for producing a documentary on our projects in Tanzania and Renata Eleonora Orlikova to invite us in the studios of Polar TV

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni