Blog Viewers

Jumapili, 16 Machi 2014

Kryštof Concert-Frydek Mistek

I have to be honest to my fellow Tanzanians even if some won´t like it. This is about entertainment industry, I think Tanzanians entertainers need to come up with some revolution so that they can make to international level as AY, Cpwaa and Arusha´s Xplastaz with their maasai hip hop

X-Plastaz in Amsterdam

To the comedians I think they need whole new level to go international because being funny doesn´t mean you must dress like a clown with dirty clothes, or speak some funny accent or pop your eye balls half way out, and this is what Tanzanian comedians do.

I like Tanzanian classic music of Juwata and Vijana Jazz, DDC mlimani park,  Orchestra Maquis original, Tancut Almas, Nico Zengekala e.t.c . Their music was from 1980s but has same flavour till now like  Bob Marley´s, but I´m sad these musicians are no more

New generation´s Bongo flava doesn´t last long, a song which was produced 3 years ago now has lost its taste,you wont need to listen to it at all.But I have my favourites songs like Pombe yangu by Madee, Nipeni deal by Ngwear ft Dark masta, Ghetto by Pah one, Hakunaga by Sumalee, Kesho by Diamond Platnumz, Action by Cpwaa ft Ms Triniti, Asha by TID etc

Somebody asked me why I don´t go to music concerts in Tanzania..I will tell you why..First, In my life I have never bought a ticket to attend any live concert anywhere in Tanzania this is because I´m not satisfied with their perfomance on stage,I dont like playback singing when musicians are singing from pre recorded cd, artists on stage talk too much than perfoming, stage is full of half naked dancers, high volume music with non surround sound

I like live on stage serious business with surround sound as if they are in studio:- Kryštof, Adele, Limp bizkit, Linkin Park, Three doors down, System of the down, AC/DC,Lynyrd Skynyrd etc


It was cold saturday evening with shower rain, I didn´t like this day as I was freezing to death, I didn´t have proper gears because weather just changed suddenly and all my gears were in the apartment in Frydek-Mistek and I was in Dobratice. I have to walk all the way down to Dobratice pod Prasivou train station to Frydek Mistek then again walk for almost 20 minutes to the apartment.

All these troubles of the day were wiped out after I geared up and headed to the  Kryštof concert with Zuzinka, Gabriela and Zuzanka

I was thrilled,I real dont have proper words to explain how wonderful this show was, it was woooow, fantastic, exciting, encredible, super.

That´s what I´m talking about, On stage playing drums, guitars, saxophone, trumpets and singing live with surround sound

There were no seats but I was not tired to stand and watch their perfect perfomance. when the show was over one girl fainted, some say she didn´t have enough oxygen because of too many people in the hall but I have defferent opinion I think she was thrilled by the show. I have seen white girls  in Europe fainting after seing Michael Jackson Perfoming live on stage

Kryštof ......... Perfect show for the weekend

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni