Blog Viewers

Jumapili, 9 Februari 2014

Leaving Mbeya - 30th January 2014

At 8:30am I left Mbeya by fast Jet to Dar es Salaam where I connected to Kilimanjaro International airport. We landed in Kilimanjaro at 11:30. For your information; Fastjet is Africa’s low cost airline but there is neither drinks nor snacks provided in flight for free. So eat and drink at home before boarding Fastjet’s airbus.

In Kilimanjaro airport at 11:55 I caught a private car to Arusha where I had to buy Schengen states travel insurance for 75 US dollars, actually it is a worldwide Insurance excluding USA and Canada
2:00pm boarded a River side Shuttle to Kenya from Arusha. 5 hours on the road we finally entered Nairobi at 8 pm same day, Quite a long way from Mbeya to Nairobi but shorter and cheaper because of fast jet, can’t imagine how many days and money would I spend  If I would use buses from Mbeya, Arusha to Nairobi

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni